H Europlan undertakes real-estate estimates in Creta island. Our company has been registered with the Ministry of Finance since 2013, having worked intermittently with five different banks and a number of private individuals.
What are real-estate estimates?
A key element in the sale or lease of a property is the correct determination of its real value. Usually the owners turn to the brokers, but the valuation of a property is not static, it constantly changes and is influenced by many factors such as: legal, financial and technical, which the certified valuers know.
Our company has been registered in the Registry of Certified Appraisers of the Ministry of Finance since 2013, having cooperated with five different banks and a number of private individuals. Our extensive experience as well as our constantly growing database ensures our clients confidence, objectivity and above all trust and absolute confidentiality.
What is the commercial value of a property?
By the term commercial value of a property we mean the value formed by the market based on various factors, both economic and social as well as technical.
What is the role of the engineering estimator?
His role is to study all the available technical and legal documents, which will allow him to come up with the right method and accurately determine the final value of the property after an on-site autopsy.
In which cases is the valuation of a property needed?
• For litigation
• Fixing the compensation price
• to pre-mark a property
• for accounting statements
• for loan purposes
• for insurance companies
• for investments purposes
• for Energy Performance Certificate
• for expropriations
On what factors does the valuation of a property depend directly?
What other factors affect the value of the property?
• World economic climate
• National economy
• Legislation – tax law
• Prospects for the development of a region
• Legal status of the property
• Location – geography
• Status , Age
• Current rent
• Special features of the property (architecture, layout)
How is the value of real estate determined?
As a concept “the value of a property” it has several manifestations, such as:
• The economic value, which is influenced by supply and demand, utility, uniqueness, perfection, etc.
• The market value, which represents the most likely sale price of the property.
• The real – current value, which is essentially the average, which is determined by the fluctuations of the existing bid and ask prices.
• The objective value, which is the value of the property according to the state.
What is taken into consideration for the assessment of the plots within a city plan?
In real-estate estimates, the estimate of plots within the plan, a number of factors are taken into account, such as:
• Permitted land uses
• The structure factor and coverage rate
• The existence or not of commitments on the property
• The view
• The existence or not of utility infrastructure in the area
• Neighbouring land uses
• The quality of the soil and suboil
• The existence or not of a building within the plot and its condition
• The commerciality of the nearby streets
• Its location in the urban fabric
• The distance from the sea or from areas of special natural beauty
• Its distance from areas of cultural interest
• The relationship of its previous with its future use
What is taken into consideration for estimating plots outside the city plan?
In the case of an assessment of land outside the plan, things are in some cases simpler and in others more complex than in the cases of plots within the plan. In real-estate estimates, the assessment of off-plan plots, parameters such as:
• land use
• The structure factor and coverage rate
• angular/middle/airy shape
• The facade in a communal road and it’s depth
• Urban planning and legal commitments
• Access – road network – road width
• Network infrastructure
• If it is adjacent to a stream
• Area designation by the Forestry Department
• If there are passages
• Prospects, permitted uses
• Size, completeness, Partition Parcel
• Distance from urban centers, infrastructure
• Distance from sea
• Road construction
• Definition of Beach and Coast lines
• Soil morphology (large slopes)
• Proximity to positive or negative factors
• Principal uses of area, etc.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or service concerning real-estate estimates.
Our customers review
My collaboration with the technical company Europlan lasts for years because they have proven to me their ability to create homes that stand out while at the same time their specialization in luxury holiday homes is known, both in terms of design and construction. Personally for me it is very important to have partners whose work adds value to the money which - anyway - you have to invest.
The quality of the construction absolutely met our standards and expectations. We have a second plot in Elounda and when the time comes to build, we will definitely work with Europlan again.
As the owner of three villas in the area of Plaka, I highly recommend the technical company Europlan for the execution of design and construction of any technical project.